Thursday, December 8

Journal 7: Professional Learning Network


With the Professional learning network I am able to talk to individuals in my field (film) and also be able to stay up to date on the latest topics. for example I remember learning about China's influence on a lot of American movies and how the Chinese film industry is very particular on how many foreign movies come in. They only allow 34 movies per year to come into China. It is extremely interesting and quite limiting in my opinion but it was great to know since I will be going into the field. Twitter has allowed me to link my findings to other threads. It also keeps me connected with individuals and their thoughts. I hope to get comments or re tweets later when utilizing the twitter feed more often.

Education can build from this because It is a great way to use the best technology and more current topics to engage students and the audience. I hope to continue utilizing this so that when i create I will be sure to cater to my viewers and to provide content that will inform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment