Thursday, December 8

Journal 6: Self Reflection


I felt that the book exercises were an extreme help for me. I was about to not only use what we learned in class but also take the time at home to dissect what each chapter has to say about html and css. I honestly have been so interested in learning these skills that I have heavenly contemplated studying web development down the line in further detail. I can honestly say that I have a basic (working) knowledge of html and can successful create an informative and educational webpage (although teaching is not my profession I still educate and use film to teach). I would imagine the skills that I have learned in this class to be helpful when I plan to make interactive webpages for the films or networks that I create. I think about Disney, Nickelodeon and ABC kids as a great example of intertwining education and film together. Multimedia is seen in the film industry in many different ways and I hope to utilize it in a way that combines my film talents with education. 

Hardest Assignment: 
Note- for some reason I always have trouble with images and the connections between them and the correct files. 

http://www.cpp.edu/~brseamster/512/hw2/15_3-15_4.html



Rewarding Assignment: 
Note- I had a client that was looking for a site that will promote health and beauty-- a healthy lifestyle website that she could use later down the line. I was extremley proud of my work and she loved it. 

http://www.cpp.edu/~brseamster/512/slay/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment